Lookit all the fic I've been writing recently! *pats self on back*
This time it's for sb_fag_ends, prompt "truth or dare." Not really sure of the genre, maybe angst but not really? Idk idk. Is "f***ed up people being f***ed up" a valid genre?
Title: The games they play
Rating: R
Setting: after Older and Far Away.
Word count: 1000 (exactly)
(here)
Oh, and I've also written something for the Spuffy Mafia's art-and-fic prompt (which you can submit to regardless of whether or not you have Tumblr!) misskittydu34 made a babyfic banner, and I wrote silly schmoopy sort-of-babyfic over here.
I've signed up for the Get it Done ficathon at letsgetitdone, too, in an effort to encourage myself to post longer fic again. And I haven't forgotten the hurt/comfort comics fic, no worries!
Oh, and I've filled a few prompts and prompted some more at Ladyfest 2012! Lots of fandoms representing, go and check it out!
This time it's for sb_fag_ends, prompt "truth or dare." Not really sure of the genre, maybe angst but not really? Idk idk. Is "f***ed up people being f***ed up" a valid genre?
Title: The games they play
Rating: R
Setting: after Older and Far Away.
Word count: 1000 (exactly)
(here)
Oh, and I've also written something for the Spuffy Mafia's art-and-fic prompt (which you can submit to regardless of whether or not you have Tumblr!) misskittydu34 made a babyfic banner, and I wrote silly schmoopy sort-of-babyfic over here.
I've signed up for the Get it Done ficathon at letsgetitdone, too, in an effort to encourage myself to post longer fic again. And I haven't forgotten the hurt/comfort comics fic, no worries!
Oh, and I've filled a few prompts and prompted some more at Ladyfest 2012! Lots of fandoms representing, go and check it out!
no subject
Date: 2012-07-03 11:52 pm (UTC)